- New Jobs for Returnees: 10 BAM for a Kilogram of Blueberries
- Konzum to buy 60 tons of Fish from the domestic Fishery “Slap”
- Export of Meat from B&H Enormously increased: Export done by Airplane
- “Bimal“ among the most Successful Companies in B&H
- The Synergy of the Government and Economy: Four B&H Dairies to sell their Products on the EU Markets
- Export of milk from Bosnia to EU approved
- Export of 15,000 Tons of Meat on Turkey Market made a Boom in BH Livestock
- Strawberries from Visoko on the Dubai Market
This month, cheese from Livno will be placed on the Turkish market, as announced from this B&H food processing company.
After Croatia has joined the EU back in 2013, Dairy Livno as well as the other food processing companies from B&H, got into the problems due to the fact that the Croatian market, where they normally exported most of their products, was closed to them. Dairy Livno in particular exported 67% of their strongest brand “Livno Cheese” to the Croatian market.
Every new market after 2013 is a great thing for B&H businessmen, especially large ones such as Turkish market, with more than 80 million consumers.
By the end of this month, the first delivery of 20 tons of “Livno cheese” will be shipped on the Turkish market.