- New Jobs for Returnees: 10 BAM for a Kilogram of Blueberries
- Konzum to buy 60 tons of Fish from the domestic Fishery “Slap”
- Export of Meat from B&H Enormously increased: Export done by Airplane
- “Bimal“ among the most Successful Companies in B&H
- The Synergy of the Government and Economy: Four B&H Dairies to sell their Products on the EU Markets
- Export of milk from Bosnia to EU approved
- Export of 15,000 Tons of Meat on Turkey Market made a Boom in BH Livestock
- Strawberries from Visoko on the Dubai Market
Representatives of the company Konzum Ltd. from Sarajevo, visited the fishery Slap Ltd. in Žepa, their longtime business partner, where they discussed the improvement of their future collaboration.
Fishery Slap was founded in 2005, and the idea of production and selling consumable fish, the owner Tabaković got back in his college days.
During this visit, representatives of Konzum expressed their commitment to help and develop the domestic economy, as said in the statement from Konzum.
“At the moment we have 28 employees, but during the summer we hire additional seasonal workers. This year’s planned production of the Californian trout is 1200 tons of fish, from which one part will be exported to Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic. When it comes to the market of B&H, one of the most important buyers of our fish is Konzum Ltd. with whom we have excellent collaboration. I would like to thank Konzum on the great business relationship, and I hope that our collaboration will be even better when we increase our capacities in the future, “said the owner of fisheries Slap, Muhammad Tabaković.
Konzum continues to support local producers’ as part of their campaign “I love local,” and it will buy more than 60 tons of local fish this year.
“We are trying to offer as many domestic products as possible to our dear customers. When it comes to fish, the same rule is applied. Konzum bought 48 tons of fish from Fisheries Slap in 2013, last year that purchase increased to 55 tons, and this year we are planning to buy about 60 tons of fish. It is truly a great pleasure to see that this company grew from one small fish pond into respected producer that has a high-quality fish in a short period of time, “said the manager of the Service of fresh meat in Konzum, Dragan Radonja.